Reviews for "- Moving Up - Collab"

Like Dis

Dis coo right here yall did good job good soundz and flows real good... yo lol when i get my fl unlocked again all 3 of us gotta do a collab but nice job

~`1`~

Greeksta-69 responds:

ahhaa yeah thanks man for sure for sure anyways hope u get your shit unlocked and shit and get back to the beats me and Zajed thank you for the review

Heh... Whoa.... DAmn!!!!

Shit bro i love dis man, suprized it aint more downloads, the melody on dis is hot az hell, skip newgrounds right to the professional shit wit dis one, on u and Zajed part. Damn i need ta collab wit one ya hit ME Up, B ez

Greeksta-69 responds:

ahaha thanks man yeah for real we tried some profetional sounding shit and it came out pretty good we appreciate the review and if u ever wana collab we have msn u can just add me at Greeksta_69@hotmail.com much appreciation from both of us thanks alot.

NICE

May Be Short But it kick ass I like the middle of the track keep it up man nice.

Greeksta-69 responds:

Thanks bro we appreciate its just a demo of what me and Zajed can do.

Greeksta

EEEEEEEE

I downloaded this a while back, I saw it again so I came to say....Tight Beat Son

Greeksta-69 responds:

Thanks bro we appreciate it.

Great Song

Excellent song you can chill to it and get a lil groove also.

Lol for some reason this reminded me of the boondocks. Is yall stealin beats?(i wont tell imma keep it quiet)

Greeksta-69 responds:

We made this beat before boondocks existed man, haha you should ask if boondocks stealin from us