Reviews for "- Moving Up - Collab"

god damn

this is so good
all 10's man i never heard anything ilke this before
and zajed this guy is awesome where i lives i want to marry him

lmao jk we did really good on this, hands off haters ..!.ò.ó.!..

Greeksta-69 responds:

EVERYONE SHOULD DOWNLOAD AND 5 IT, i cant even believe we made this it is so good good man thanks for all your help, no one can stop us!

Ah, hip hop.

Been a long time since I listened to it.

This is a pretty good hip hop beat, you and this dude did a good job on this collaboration. There's only a few things that I'm gonna bug you about though.

1, is the quality. The sitar thing you used in the beginning was great, it added to the feeling. I see that you tried to make it sound fuller by making the kick drum really bassy and adding a flute riff. Well, they sounded nice. It's just that you have the quality running a little low; makes it sound like the kick is a little distorted. The strings sounded great, but maybe they were a little loud in the mix? Try turning them down a little bit and then adding some steady string work throughout the entire track so it sounds a little fuller.

The drum work was a little repetitive, a few breaks here and there that corresponded with the song would have worked great. You have a place where the beat just drops which is nice, but the rest of the song doesn't change at that point. You need to add a little bit of diversity in those little moments. It's hard to make a hip hop beat sound diverse; which is why you should put a lot of effort and thought into those small little breaks in the track.

You guys did a good job though. Keep it up, and try to find a lyricist. Beats like this would sound about 200% more awesome with them :)

Keep it easy;

-Zenon

Greeksta-69 responds:

YES! i was waiting for this review lmao anyways thanks man you always have good reviews not that there saying good stuff but they actually help! HEAT THAT PEOPLE! A REVIEW THAT ACTUALLY HELPS ! anyways i really appreciate this review and i will take everything into consideration also do you by any chance have msn? you can add me at Greeksta_69@hotmail.com thanks alot for everything we appreciate the Review from a talented artist such as your self !

this is hot

real talk. this beat is off the grill my niggz. keep on comin strong ...both of you.

Thanks for your vote, silverplated3! You voted 5 for - Moving Up - Collab, raising its score from 4.38 to 4.44.

$ilverplated3
- - - - - - - -
Krazy Az Fukk Ent.

Greeksta-69 responds:

Yo thanks man we tried hard on this one but just wait till we collab again we keep getting better and better no one can stop GREEK AND ZAJED! except Chuck Norris....

Nice!

That was awesome! Do you use FL or what?

Greeksta-69 responds:

This was made in FL 6, me and Zajed are now moving up to FL 7 we have alot of new shit about to drop and i dont think newgrounds is ready for us because peoples heads are gonna explode when they hear it lol. Thanks for the review man.

Greeksta and Zajed

Favorite.

Dude I love everything about this song, if only it were longer. Props to you.

Greeksta-69 responds:

Thanks bro we appreciate the feed back.

Greeksta