Reviews for "- Moving Up - Collab"

Been waiting for the whistle

And dam did i get somethin', crazy track man, shit is crazy yo, the whitle is just amazing, both o ya'll doin' it BIG. A definit dl and a 5, keep doin' shit like this and ma' PC will melt,(o and I'll get back to ya on the colab soon, today(sunday) I'm gna b extremely packed wit shit to do but I'll try and catxh you) anyway
Save the Earth
Keep it pimpin'
BN out

Greeksta-69 responds:

thanks man i tried some new shit with whistles i know people would like it and Zajed helped with alot to, I appreciate the review man and Zajed says thanks too. Just hit me up on msn for the collab il probly be on later too.

Production at its Finest

I gave all 10's in all catergories and I meant that sincerely, it's quite rare when you get a track like this with production almost unflawed.

The whole thing could do justice to any rapper at all and not let them down.

You and Zajed really pulled this one off so props for it being so good, lovin' the horns at the end, who did those?

The whole track is awesome so you get a 5, wear it proudly, you earned it.

Greeksta-69 responds:

yeha man thanks alot we found out what we needed to improve in with this beat and Zajed helped out alot and that was him with the brass ;) anyways you already know i appreciate tour thoughts on this thanks alot man from both of us.

This is so good that it scares me.

This is amazing!!! this can go big!!!

"DJ SES, Heart of da south cuz da beatz keep comin'"
-The Eye Of MusiK
::Haters are my motivation::

Greeksta-69 responds:

Ahaha thanks alot man, this is nothing .. big hit coming soon dont worry, be on the look out my man. Thanks once again for the review much appreciation.

Awsome!