Reviews for "- Moving Up - Collab"

a common theme

but an effective one good work!

Greeksta-69 responds:

thank you very much for the review, much appreciation.

really good

the only thing i didnt like was the beginning. really tho keep going with this you guys make a good team.

klone1

Greeksta-69 responds:

Hey thanks man yeah the begining needed to be more of a bang it was just too plain and shit, anyways we appreciate the review man thanks alot.

i dont hand out 5's too often

not a huge fan of the drum pattern you used, but the melody was sick, good work.

5/5

Greeksta-69 responds:

Yeah man when i did the drums i used really bad samples and tried to amke them sound good but its aight i appreciate the review thanks man.

Hmm..

I was sleeping on it for a moment then it really got nice then I was just waiting for something really nasty to come in later. Just needs a little something else and this could sell some cd's. Still amazing. Keep it up.

Greeksta-69 responds:

True, True, but remember my friend this is jut the demo, the final product is way better! Thanks for the review i really appreciate it.

coo shit my n***az