Reviews for "- Moving Up - Collab"

Ah, hip hop.

Been a long time since I listened to it.

This is a pretty good hip hop beat, you and this dude did a good job on this collaboration. There's only a few things that I'm gonna bug you about though.

1, is the quality. The sitar thing you used in the beginning was great, it added to the feeling. I see that you tried to make it sound fuller by making the kick drum really bassy and adding a flute riff. Well, they sounded nice. It's just that you have the quality running a little low; makes it sound like the kick is a little distorted. The strings sounded great, but maybe they were a little loud in the mix? Try turning them down a little bit and then adding some steady string work throughout the entire track so it sounds a little fuller.

The drum work was a little repetitive, a few breaks here and there that corresponded with the song would have worked great. You have a place where the beat just drops which is nice, but the rest of the song doesn't change at that point. You need to add a little bit of diversity in those little moments. It's hard to make a hip hop beat sound diverse; which is why you should put a lot of effort and thought into those small little breaks in the track.

You guys did a good job though. Keep it up, and try to find a lyricist. Beats like this would sound about 200% more awesome with them :)

Keep it easy;

-Zenon

Greeksta-69 responds:

YES! i was waiting for this review lmao anyways thanks man you always have good reviews not that there saying good stuff but they actually help! HEAT THAT PEOPLE! A REVIEW THAT ACTUALLY HELPS ! anyways i really appreciate this review and i will take everything into consideration also do you by any chance have msn? you can add me at Greeksta_69@hotmail.com thanks alot for everything we appreciate the Review from a talented artist such as your self !

yo

man this shit is hot can i use it

Greeksta-69 responds:

yeah man i ahve to extend this shit first thought thanks for the review we appreciate it man :)

damn!

dis hott! what program u use? get at me

Greeksta-69 responds:

You dont have to review everyones song and ask what programs they use, just look online man you will find something. Thanks for the review.

Greeksta

Favorite.

Dude I love everything about this song, if only it were longer. Props to you.

Greeksta-69 responds:

Thanks bro we appreciate the feed back.

Greeksta

Wow..

The 10 needs to go away when rating u and the 5 too You exceed those NO#!! Prob the sickest beats i heard from all of your Music!

Greeksta-69 responds:

Niiice, thanks man we really appreciate it.

Greeksta and Zajed