Reviews for "- Moving Up - Collab"

a common theme

but an effective one good work!

Greeksta-69 responds:

thank you very much for the review, much appreciation.

review

very hot nice job i like the arabian loop or whatever that waas lol

Greeksta-69 responds:

Yeah man i made this all i dont use loops. Thanks alot.

Greeksta

lol nice

the middle east theme was funny really cool tho.

Greeksta-69 responds:

AHHAH yeah thanks man we appreciate it.

This was awsome wish it would of been longer.

The transitions were great, the song changed often and held my attention. Only problem is it wasnt long enough.

Greeksta-69 responds:

Thanks man we appreciate it

Greeksta

scott storch

Sounds real ill, feels like a scott storch production. Makes me think of 50 cent. real west coast style in there. I like it especially at 0:58 where the beat drops out and its just the sitar.

sounds like your using fruity loops... if you can get your hands on reason 4.0 and either sound forge or adobe audition to do the mastering.

Overall the beat is nice and the bass is not over powering although it needs work. Ex there is some clipping in the bdrum.

my two cents..
much love and sick beat.
peace