Reviews for "- Moving Up - Collab"

god damn

this is so good
all 10's man i never heard anything ilke this before
and zajed this guy is awesome where i lives i want to marry him

lmao jk we did really good on this, hands off haters ..!.ò.ó.!..

Greeksta-69 responds:

EVERYONE SHOULD DOWNLOAD AND 5 IT, i cant even believe we made this it is so good good man thanks for all your help, no one can stop us!

this is hot

real talk. this beat is off the grill my niggz. keep on comin strong ...both of you.

Thanks for your vote, silverplated3! You voted 5 for - Moving Up - Collab, raising its score from 4.38 to 4.44.

$ilverplated3
- - - - - - - -
Krazy Az Fukk Ent.

Greeksta-69 responds:

Yo thanks man we tried hard on this one but just wait till we collab again we keep getting better and better no one can stop GREEK AND ZAJED! except Chuck Norris....

nice

To me, it has a 50 cent stlye to it. I liked it.

Greeksta-69 responds:

Thanks man , im glad you think it it could be a commercial beat i appreciate that. Thanks once again.

Greeksta

Nice!

That was awesome! Do you use FL or what?

Greeksta-69 responds:

This was made in FL 6, me and Zajed are now moving up to FL 7 we have alot of new shit about to drop and i dont think newgrounds is ready for us because peoples heads are gonna explode when they hear it lol. Thanks for the review man.

Greeksta and Zajed