Reviews for "Where in Space is Baby Hitler?"

All I see is a black screen. I understand that that is probably more of an NG problem than a you problem but I still feel like maybe you could fix it somehow. Sorry. (I really liked the first one)

jacklehamster responds:

Sorry to hear that. It's hard to tell what's happening, but I just know that unlike the previous game, this one uses localStorage (equivalent of cookies) for save game. Maybe your browser blocks cookies or something. I know that if you play on Brave, you have to turn of the shield.

So in effect it's a bad idea to stop Hitler.

jacklehamster responds:

The game just presents you with choices that lead with different endings, but no choice is better or worst than the other.

You just took 'point and click' to a whole new level. Art is amazing, story unique, gameplay amazing! Good job!

Amazing game, been a while since I have played a flash game that has had me hooked like seriously this game exceeds expectations. However, there is a bug that restricts you from interacting with the arcade machine and i have tried refreshing as well as reloading the save file but its still there. I hope by skipping this portion and inputting the code in the locker room would have a major impact.

jacklehamster responds:

You should be fine with just the code. You can actually shoot the arcade machine after zooming in, then you'll see the high score table flashing.
Not sure what bug you're encountering, but basically you need to first zoom in, then you can use the coin on the machine. (you don't have to click the coin slot)

I'm using google chrome and it says that the browser isn't supported can you fix that please?

jacklehamster responds:

That's odd, it should work. Are you blocking javascript or some features of JavaScript? The game needs to be able to write to localStorage (for save/load feature), which I think is the same as cookies.