Reviews for "Where in Space is Baby Hitler?"

It keeps freezing but its an incredible concept but im not even able to play it with the glitches

There should be a save file option or something. The achivos sometimes don't respond, I had to reload and got a few more than it got buggy again. I reloaded but I don't wanna go back through the maze just for the rest. The fighting system is very awkward. Good story overall I guess, but there's some basic issues here.
P.S. Oh, snap, didn't even see that there. I found the inventory but I never noticed that menu. IDK if that's a statement of the awkward controls or my idiocy. :p I guess I'll try for the other endings. Maybe.

jacklehamster responds:

When you move your mouse to the top, there are options which include File Save.

It get's three stars from me all because of the sound it plays when you open doors.

This is all

Why with flash enabled is it not loading?

jacklehamster responds:

This game doesn't use flash. Just make sure you use the right browser. The game works well on Google Chrome.

So much interactive things and so many diffrent ways to die this game was pretty good keep up the great work! audio with game was great too!