Reviews for "Where in Space is Baby Hitler?"

what is the Jean Jacques song called again?
Edit:Thank you Jack! Hope Amari gets featured in the next game.

jacklehamster responds:

Elle a fait un bébé toute seule

To be honest, I didn't want to play it since the beginning because of mazes. When I get out, I suddenly like this game.

What I like:

-manual saves
-funny dialogues
-multiple endings

I don't like
-mazes
-mini games

I didn't play its prequel, I will play it soon. :)

Epic adventure I long to finish and follow.

Wow, wasn't expecting something this expansive after the previous Hitler game! Really impressive amount of content to cover, and I always love a game that features many glorious ways to die (all with their own animations!) I appreciate the little touches like in-between frames on rotations as well. Felt really clever making my ways through the puzzles, especially the prison shoot-out, and wasn't expecting the game to change so much with the rpg/brawler elements: almost feels like too much and it gets a little boring-mazey but I appreciate the variety. Game does have some awkward controls but nothing too bad: was confused by how text will pop-up if you hover over something without clicking it, and sometimes the slide-out menus were a little finicky. Really cool though!

EDIT: Made it through and picked something very "noble", wink wink nudge nudge. I'll try and make some other choices later, but it was a great experience. I liked how much little details and touches that weren't exactly necessary, but made it feel all the more better, such as the shaving minigame. I know how difficult it must be to develop stuff like that which could be easily missed, but the effect is very much appreciated!

Wasn't sure when I played first on release, but after reading the full walkthrough and getting all the endings, the whole thing comes together quite nicely