Reviews for "The Legend of LUST - 1st alpha instalment v0.8"

Might as well inspire you to continue this as it is a great alpha with much potential. Just getting a tiny bit of frame lag, not much to stop me from finishing the alpha though. The only con I see here is that you do not dive into many fetishes as creators, (I've seen your other games) a big game like this in the end result can cater to many different people if you spread the love around to everybody. The use of latex in this game is a good start, but I'd hope to see you get more experimental, I mean, this is the 'Lust' circle of hell, right? One question, in the end, will this game be free to play?

Dear grenadier,
thank you for the great rating and review.
We aim at spreading the love indeed, we would like to have something in the game that might appeal to every taste (or at least close enough to all). As you mentioned it is the circle of Lust and this gives us a lot of freedom as to what we can include. We are also open to suggestions and if an idea picks up and enough people support it, we will surely implement it.
Best

I love the direction it's going. Animations need a bit of overall refining, but the concept it's pretty good and solid. I'll keep an eye out for updates!

do you really make a Krull reference? LoL

PGSPOTSTUDIOS responds:

Haha someone actually spotted it! We are amazed ;) We have a lot of references and funny things that will be put in or hidden somewhere.

It's s good concept, and I think it has a lot of potential. I can't wait to see where this game goes!!

PGSPOTSTUDIOS responds:

we are glad you like our game. We are planning on releasing our next update this coming month.
Thanks for the great rating.
Cheers

love the music

Hi clayllama,
we spent a lot of time and resources in selecting and purchasing the now more than 20 tracks for our game. You should definitely try out our latest version of the game, there is loads of additional content. You can download it for free on our website pgspotstudios.com
Thanks for the great rating ;)