Reviews for "The Legend of LUST - 1st alpha instalment v0.8"

Hey my man! What can I say bra... A to the wesome!!
Your best game yet.. prolly the best thing I have ever seen ;)

Thank you NGbBoy!!!
You comment and rating are much appreciated

This looks amazing so far i cant wait for more

PGSPOTSTUDIOS responds:

Great to hear that you like our work KidT and thx for the rating!

I love it but I hate it. I love it because it is by far the most thought out game I have played. I am a follower of the adult game Pussymon by sp3ktr3, and it is one of my favorite games ever. This has earned a place right next to it! I hate it because it is incomplete, I know it takes time to do these things, and I can't wait to play the full game, with all content added, but it angers me that i can only get that far. So my hate is a personal thing, and me wanting more, so basically it is selfish desire. Great job guys! I avidly await the full version, and I do not think I will play it again until it is fully completed. Just so i am not left in this position again. Thanks for an amazing game thought and I wish and hope that you guys can keep working on it, to bring us more amazing content!

Hi again Infernus!
Yes this is our latest project and we are working on it non-stop. We will continue developing the game and we can understand your position. We would also love to be able to complete the whole game. We have so many ideas that we can't wait to get into. the only problem is that we have aimed very high. The game we envisioned is huge and we wish it to have a high quality standard. All things that require a lot of resources and time unfortunately.
Anyway we will keep it up and work as fast as possible without dropping the quality level.
Cheers

this is a really really good game and one of the best games i ever played

keep up the work!

PGSPOTSTUDIOS responds:

The intro made me rate this high, keep up the good work

PGSPOTSTUDIOS responds:

Thank you for the great rating Detramax, we are glad that you like our game's intro ;)