Reviews for "The Legend of LUST - 1st alpha instalment v0.8"

list of songs please? love the game

Hi CasualRSP,
great to hear that you love the game and thank you for the great rating!
We now have a very big archive of copyright free music. Took us several weeks of searching and listening to get it all down. A lot of it comes from NoCopyrightsSound that you can find online. They have a great collection of music and we do recommend checking them out.
Best ;)

This was interesting. I look forward to seeing this game expand. It looks like there is a lot of places you can go to at some point as well.

PGSPOTSTUDIOS responds:

DmaestExa thank you for the great rating!
Yes correct, the idea is not just have the 2nd circle of hell in which the game starts, but also all the other circles, a whole world above hell and the 9 spheres of heaven to roam around in.
So the game will hopefully grow at a steady pace until it becomes a quite massive RPG with numerous different features.

i liked this type of game and hope to see more of it in the future.

PGSPOTSTUDIOS responds:

Thank you TheHelfwayXBray! We greatly appreciate your review and rating.
Cheers

man i'm so happy about this i can tell this gonna be a really REALLY good one. Like you don't even understand how hyped i am right now.

PGSPOTSTUDIOS responds:

Thanks man, much appreciated! We are excited about the game as well. We have worked hard for over half a year while trying to do something that we thought was lacking online and we are happy to see that it was well received by the grand majority of users.
Cheers

Could be interesting, will follow.
By the way, I also really want the name of that song in the sex scene, but I'd appreciate it if you could be A BIT MORE SPECIFIC than the info you gave timesofdeath, namely, WHAT'S THE NAME OF THE SONG?

PGSPOTSTUDIOS responds:

Thx for the great rating reyalz!
You mean this one?
PS we can read just fine even without the all caps ;P