Reviews for "The Legend of LUST - 1st alpha instalment v0.8"

AMAZING game, Loved the music, loved the animation, loved the plot, loved everything, please keep on the good work!

PGSPOTSTUDIOS responds:

Wow thank you Fall3nOne, great to receive such a review and rating.
We will do our best to keep it up.
Cheers

man i'm so happy about this i can tell this gonna be a really REALLY good one. Like you don't even understand how hyped i am right now.

PGSPOTSTUDIOS responds:

Thanks man, much appreciated! We are excited about the game as well. We have worked hard for over half a year while trying to do something that we thought was lacking online and we are happy to see that it was well received by the grand majority of users.
Cheers

you will get the whole fifth star when the game is done. This game is great so far and has a metric shit ton of potential. the only thing i want that i did not see here was penetration and pulling out animations.

Dear ruuse542,
Thank you for your great review and rating.
The Patron version that will be released this week, features some extra animation and 3 of them are precisely what you mentioned.
Best

will the 2nd stage take long to complet jw? butotherwise awsome game so far x3

PGSPOTSTUDIOS responds:

Thank you for the great rating!
The 1st update, mainly glitch fixing, will be released this month. We hope to be able to release a new update every month.
Cheers

what's the name of the song that plays when you have sex?

Dear Crow,
thank you for leaving us such an awesome rating.
You can find the song on YouTube with a download link. Name: Why we lose.
Best