Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "The Legend of LUST - 1st alpha instalment v0.8"

Some real amazing potential here, for an alpha its pretty well done.

Dear Jerricola,
thank you for your supporting review and great rating, we agree with your statement, we believe that this project has great potential and we really hope that we will be able to develop it much further!

Absolutely stellar animation, i feel like the plot and sound effects could use a little more love, but you definitely have the start of something amazing here!

Hello distantforce10,
Yes indeed your statement is actually quite true. Over half of all our resources and time has been focused on the quality of the animations, the rest suffered a little from this but we had to cut a little somewhere. We are always open to suggestions by the way, we have a pretty clear idea of how the story should evolve but it is not written in stone and we would be happy to change it should there be a good idea reaching us.
Best

Damn music on point

PGSPOTSTUDIOS responds:

Thank you for your appreciation and fantastic rating t4t4!

this is coming along nicely, cant say much anyone else hasnt but where the hell did you get that song from its amazing

PGSPOTSTUDIOS responds:

we appreciate your comment and amazing rating.
We have put together quite the archive of Free copyrights music in the past months. Most of them you can find on "NoCopyrightsSounds" where they also offer a free download link. They have a great collection of music that creators can use and we highly recommend checking them out.
Cheers ;)

looks good so far.

PGSPOTSTUDIOS responds:

Glad to hear that. We will try to keep the standard up and release more content asap