Reviews for "The Legend of LUST - 1st alpha instalment v0.8"

Im gonna get a credit card just to support you (okay and for other stuff). Amazing job! Keep up the great work

PGSPOTSTUDIOS responds:

Hehe thank you Mertar, we appreciate the great rating, kind words and support.
Cheers

This looks so good i doubt its real,i hope to see this bloom into the great game it can be and not just en another forever incomplete dissapointment,loved what i saw,and option for sound volumewould be appreciated :P

Dear Haxler,
thank you for your review and rating.
We aim at developing the game further and further. Now since we are a small studio of 2 people working on this on part time at the moment, we would lie if we said that the game will be complete shortly. We aim, as you have seen, at doing something really massive and it will require time and effort. This said we hope to release the first update already next month. Our goal is to release updates on a monthly basis, each one being a step closer to the ultimate goal of having a game spacing across entire worlds.
Best

really good game that has lots of potential but with being hell will we see fetishes and sorts like feet? also for donating do i need to donate a certain amount for special content or?

Dear novasity,
we are glad to hear that you like our game and thx for the amazing rating.
What you say is quite true, the setting of the game (2nd circle of hell etc) really gives us a lot of freedom in regards to fetishes and many other things. There are already a great variety of things that we have introduced and more will come. Currently though, we have not made and have not yet in production something with feet. This said, we will probably include that in the coming months as we aim at having a bit of something for every taste (or at least close to almost every taste, there are certain things that we will not include).
Regarding donations, well you can check our Patreon page, we have a set of rewards for different amounts. Content-wise though, at least currently, there is no minimum limit. Just being a Patron grant access to Patron content. This said, the game is fully playable by everyone, even without the extra content as it does not effect the story-line.
Again thx for dropping by to try our game, leaving such a great rating and taking the time to write to us.
Cheers

What is the song that plays when you add demonica to your party?

Dear holyninja0425,
thank you for your great rating. Unfortunately, we are not too sure as the music was selected several months ago and during an unfortunate pc fry-out... we lost the original archive. What we have left are the edited tracks, renamed in order to remind us where in the game we wanted to use them. Sorry about that.
That said, there is a good chance though, that it could have come from "NoCopyrightsSounds" which you can find on youtube.
Hope this helps you to find the song.
Cheers

This is a very nice introduction. Thank you for your hard work!

By the way, is there possibility to keep the penis small? It adds a different flavor to the gameplay.

Hi Potato,
thank you for your comment and fantastic rating. Much appreciated.
Unfortunately, not currently. We have only created animation for that particular size. There will be others in the coming updates and maybe we might introduce that feature as well should there be enough people asking for it.
Again thanks and cheers