Reviews for "Vampire Pixel in the Neon City"

Fuck yea dude, I love this, I've been watching this baby brew for years. I'm glad the first episode out, and what a first episode it is.

The animation is superb, voice overs, music, backgrounds... all fantastic!

Great job Kreidy-boy

Kreid responds:

Cheers man, thanks for putting up with all the WIPs haha

Fantastic work. Looks great, flows great, sounds great, just all round greatness!

Great!

I want to know was this hand drawn ? every frame because my god its very good and I love the fluid of the animation.,,,you got some great voice actor Is this gonna be a new series to expect from you...and why havent any studio pick you guys up this is brillant love the vibe the art but tone down the joke a bit.

Also i want to know more about the story and what is being vampire in pixel...i hope it mean candies consuming..

Kreid responds:

Animation wise it was all done in Flash/Animate. Glad you want more of the story, thanks!

i love it!

This is really just a great animation.