Reviews for "Vampire Pixel in the Neon City"

Holy shit! That was awesome!

YES, THAT WAS AWESOME! It's weird because I was just noticing how I hadn't favorited a lot of stuff here lately. I was afraid this website was declining. I am so glad this proved me wrong with how amazing it was. I admit that at first, it didn't seem like much. At 0:32, everything became wonderful.

I hope this becomes a series! The animation was absolutely flawless. The voice acting was incredible. Everything about it was adorable with great action, style, and elegance! You've created a wonderfully flashy world to live in. I can hear all the distinct voices.

Kreid responds:

Thanks a lot! Hoping to make more!

This is promissing!
5/5 For a new project!
I hope it have a great future and a badass ending >:D

gr8 animation m8, but it could be even better :D