Reviews for "Vampire Pixel in the Neon City"

This is awesome! I guarantee it's gonna get posted.

Great art/animation but a ton of the action lacked clarity.
1. When viking grabbed the ghost thing it was hard to register because his fist was out of frame (keep important actions onscreen).
2. The ghost thrown through the window was impossible to understand. It becomes instantly far away (it NEEDS a smear if going super fast) and there's a building where it used to be so it looked like it turned into a building or something
3. The cut to viare running was also impossible to register that she was running up a building, it needed either a transition or a camera angle from her side. That one frame of ghost at the beginning of the cut made no sense too, there's no way to know which direction the ghost was moving

I actually prefer rushed pacing during action sequences but in this case it was over the line and I couldn't follow.
Also the personalities were pretty weak. Good characters have glaring personality strengths and weaknesses visible at all times. E.g. the tf2 scout is hasty, proud, mischievous, and annoying (to other characters, not the viewer).

Not bad. I like it. Good work.

I feel like a majority of the one liners that make up most of this episode are awful anime clich├ęs, but I also see that to some extent it's to be taken lightly, and has an element of satire, but only enough to be seen by someone looking for it.

Unless I'm just totally missing the mark.

Beautifully animated but the writing is knda... ugh.