Reviews for "Vampire Pixel in the Neon City"

Fuck yea dude, I love this, I've been watching this baby brew for years. I'm glad the first episode out, and what a first episode it is.

The animation is superb, voice overs, music, backgrounds... all fantastic!

Great job Kreidy-boy

Kreid responds:

Cheers man, thanks for putting up with all the WIPs haha

That was incredibly well animated. For a short with a T rating, it felt like it was written for a children's audience though (ignoring the "we kicked all kinds of emon ass" line). It's still great, but from someone unfamiliar with your work, I know I shouldn't have had expectations, but I kind of thought it'd be grittier or more crass with the dialogue (I'm glad it wasn't though. There's more than enough animations on NG that hide bad writing behind an overabundance of swearing...and I'm ranting). GOOD JOB YO!

It's... really good, but a few small things hold it back. At some points the voices feel super monotone, like they have no life in them. The pacing and timing makes it really awkward and hard to follow what's going on, some scenes will linger for a bit longer than they should. But the animation is really nice and the backgrounds are especially great, probably the best thing about this. Also, I don't really like that "cute" character, I don't know why she's there.

woah that was cool!!! love it!

This is really just a great animation.