Reviews for "Vampire Pixel in the Neon City"

it was short, but totally worth the wait, good job man ,the animation is smooth :D

Kreid responds:

Was worried people would be disappointed in the vid being short but glad it's still enjoyable!

since when was i not following you on NG also this is amazing, neon colours look so rad, tight animation, interesting story, loved it bro!

Thankya!

This is something "Devolver Digital" should turn into a game. Everyone reading this, link this video to Devolver Digital on twitter.

I want this made. There's the music, the colours, the everything else that fits with "Hotline miami", etc.

Really want this to happen.

Kreid responds:

Took a bit of inspiration from Hotline Miami so I'm glad you think it works!

Oh, I think I'm gonna like this. A lot.

FUCKING BEAUTIFUL!!! it's stupid how people can even give this 4 stars. Uugh critics

Kreid responds:

I don't mind so much if they have something constructive to say, first episode is bound to get some things wrong. I'm glad you like it though, thanks!