Reviews for "Vampire Pixel in the Neon City"

Fantastic work. Looks great, flows great, sounds great, just all round greatness!

Great!

Beautiful. :V

Thanks man!

I want to know was this hand drawn ? every frame because my god its very good and I love the fluid of the animation.,,,you got some great voice actor Is this gonna be a new series to expect from you...and why havent any studio pick you guys up this is brillant love the vibe the art but tone down the joke a bit.

Also i want to know more about the story and what is being vampire in pixel...i hope it mean candies consuming..

Kreid responds:

Animation wise it was all done in Flash/Animate. Glad you want more of the story, thanks!

Godlike animation. I'm looking forward to some major plot twists.

Aw yes ;D

I know how hard and how long it takes to make an animation but damn when it's this good and interesting i just wanna know what happens next right away!