Reviews for "Climber Guy"

I hate this game so much. Worst controls I ever seen. the game does not reward skill, but rather luck and perseverance, I'm convinced the last level is only possible when a strength+ falls. also. No one in there right mind would think to collect weights, instead they will likely avoid them.

blit-blat responds:

Oh come, come now. The worst controls ever? Less hyperbole please! ;)

And I've managed to complete the game without strength+ (max strength and health and just go for it!), but I kinda agree maybe the design of the power could be improved upon.

Controls on Z + X ? Really? 0 Stars. You change controls and i change my rating.

blit-blat responds:

Yes really, Z and X. QWERTY is the most used layout so it makes sense to use keys on that layout. It would be nice if you could actually post constructive feedback (like others complaining about the keys have) in future instead of knee jerk emotional responses :/

Absolutely terrible, the controls are stupid (using up would have been a much better choice), huge difficulty spike around level 5 meaning that it's unplayable without extreme luck in getting all the needed power ups, which is incredibly unlikely so sorry, 0 stars.

blit-blat responds:

Using up would have made it too easy though, the skill element is is about how fast you can alternately press those buttons. Have you never played Track & Field? I agree the difficulty might go up and little to quickly, but it is nowhere near as hard as you're making it out to be IMO. Maybe you're just not very good? :P