Reviews for "Climber Guy"

I must say that after your Atomic and Follow my lead games, which I really enjoyed, because they required thinking, this one is like a step back. I personally never liked those key-mashing games. First levels were easy, but for the latest ones and the time limit... sorry, ain't destroyin' the keyboard of my laptop for this, I respect my computer too much to do it :-)

blit-blat responds:

Haha, yeah you do have to suffer some wear & tear on your keyboard to complete this game! ;) And yeah, while this is different from Atomic and Just Follow My Lead I wouldn't say it's a step back, a step sideways certainly. It's always nice to try new things though! :)

Well, this game certainly drove me nuts with how hard it was. I just had no idea how to advance past Level 6. I didn't even realize that there was a time limit at first. The screen was just so big! I did get pretty far. It seemed easy at first.

That was again, before I realized there was a time limit. It was recommendable. It's annoying with how it's the same thing over and over after awhile. This guy reminded me of Dipper. Why didn't he hook up with Pacifica?!

blit-blat responds:

Haha, well hopefully it was hard in a fun way! A little challenge is good now and then ;) Thanks for the review! :)

It's four buttons, I don't think it's awful by any means. A fun time killer.

blit-blat responds:

Glad it helped you kill some time! :)

Really the ONLY reason i played this game is because of the easy medals.

only upgrade that matters is strength and yea just hit the buttons at the same time. neat game nice medals thx