Reviews for "Climber Guy"

Z and X again...
A lot of developper using z but its in another place in european keyboard layout. (its swapped with Y)
At least an option to change it, or an alternative binding like (A and S).

blit-blat responds:

Yeah, turns out Central Europe uses QWERTZ rather than QWERTY, which is used in North & South America, and Western/Northern Europe. Sorry for the inconvenience! :)

This has potential to be lots of fun, but having to alternate Z and X to climb sucks. I would like the game a lot more if you auto climbed or if there was a button you could hold to climb instead.

blit-blat responds:

Wouldn't it be a bit too easy if you just had to hold a button down though? ;)

it's... average, background could be better, time metter could go smoothly, but not bad
good work

blit-blat responds:

Glad you liked and thanks for the feedback! :) The day we stop improving is the day we give up! ;)

Kind of easy once you figure out you can cheat by pressing both buttons at the same time.

blit-blat responds:

It's not cheating, you're just pressing the buttons really really really fast! :P

I hate this game so much. Worst controls I ever seen. the game does not reward skill, but rather luck and perseverance, I'm convinced the last level is only possible when a strength+ falls. also. No one in there right mind would think to collect weights, instead they will likely avoid them.

blit-blat responds:

Oh come, come now. The worst controls ever? Less hyperbole please! ;)

And I've managed to complete the game without strength+ (max strength and health and just go for it!), but I kinda agree maybe the design of the power could be improved upon.