Reviews for "Climber Guy"

I like what you've done. Quick game, but challenging, and even a little painful :P. The upgrades really do make a difference, giving the player a sense of progress, and you really don't have to grind much in order to continuously afford them.

I have one major gripe. Do not, repeat do NOT, allow the clock to start until the player hits a button or otherwise indicates that he or she is ready. The fact that the screen is huge and I often spent the first few seconds setting it to a good place always hurt. The amount of times I lost by half a second is staggering, mostly due to the fact that the timer started running down before I was prepared to start mashing.

blit-blat responds:

Thanks for the review, glad you liked it! :) For the most part anyway, I totally get what you're saying about not starting the time before you start climbing though. Maybe a "3... 2... 1.. GO!" countdown could work well also instead.

This game has a lot of potential, I like the music I also liked the fact that this is a different kind of game. That being said however, the main things that I did not like was the fact that you had to hit the "z" and "x" keys really fast and the character could not strafe very quickly, most of the time I did not see the coins or the upgrades in time and the rocks would just come out of nowhere. These are my thoughts on your game. :)

blit-blat responds:

Thanks for the feedback! Collecting the coins will allow you to upgrade you strafe and climb speeds. It's all about the upgrades! ;)

>< X+Z?
What about those who use qwertz or azerty keyboards? (like many non-english EU countries) Not that it's impossible but still, my little finger is tired.

blit-blat responds:

Sorry for tiring your fingers out man! Maybe, custom control mapping is the way to go. Thanks for the review! :)

Fun game, but the medals are broken

blit-blat responds:

The medals seem to be working fine, which one did you think was broken?

Simple fun and addictive game!!
Cute graphics!

blit-blat responds:

Thanks, glad you liked it!