Reviews for "Climber Guy"

I got through half way and changed computers and I have to start over.
Between this and my personal time, I cant let my fingers go through that again.

Regardless it was good. The upgrades are pretty great and really do help. Its a simple idea made insanely hard (but not unwinnable) to play and its fun.

I did find myself saying "screw the falling rocks, Im just not gonna move sideways and book it to the top" and did exactly that the last couple of levels I played.

All in all, I really liked it.

blit-blat responds:

Glad you liked it :) And yeah, the cookie is saved on your machine, it's not linked to your NG account, sorry!

I have to admit this game is pretty entertaining. I can see where the devs are heading, they want you to focus on two things at once : spamming Z and X as well as keeping out for obstacles. This reminds of Leo's Red Carpet Rampage. Good job guys, but I feel it is pretty hard. You should make it easier and add more levels, get it? Anyway, good game.

blit-blat responds:

Yeah, a lot of people have mentioned the difficulty, we definitely need to work on the difficulty curve a bit. I think with regards to the levels though, so times less is more, don't want people becoming bored playing like 50+ levels! :P

This game is so hard.
My keyboard is broken.

blit-blat responds:

Blit Blat Games accepts no liability for broken peripherals ;)

Thanks for playing!

My fucking hands hurt like shit!

ADDICTIVE! But, why is it soooooo hard, made my fingers cramp >.<

blit-blat responds:

Haha, sorry about that, before to give your fingers a good stretch before playing again! ;)