Reviews for "Sweet Inn"

it was good, better then the other games you have done, mostly because of the reasonably sized body parts. i found a way to cheat though, and i think in later games you should fix it somehow. the cheat is on the maze minigame when you start the actual maze just right click and move your mouse to the heart, you win instantly everytime without any sort of challenge.

This is good, but your glory days are behind you. Also, am I the only one that noticed the backgrounds are all from Skyrim?

its been awhile since ive enjoyed a game from you guys and I really appreciate this 8/10 I say

It takes a special kind of horny to have sex with a random traveler, but to make him go through a bunch of puzzles to slowly undress you. I couldn't tell if she wanted to fuck or not.

Right mouse button is your friend