Reviews for "Sweet Inn"

This is a major improvement since some of your last games. I love the new drawing style, the mini game was just in the perfect difficulty, challenging but not too much for this kind of games. The only problem in this one was the little glitchy animation during the blow job scene - fix that and it'll be a 5/5.
Although it did feel a bit too short, I see a great improvement here. keep up the good work.

If you move your mouse quick enough to hit the start and then go outside of the game window, you don't need to go through the pathway. You can just get to the heart from the side after that.

liked the last part

man! that is cool hentai game!

Now, don't tell me none of you cheated at the maze with a right-click. ;3