Reviews for "Sweet Inn"

The sex games I've enjoyed the most are the one's where I've been made to work for it. so I like the direction where you're going with this one.

it would better if you made progression less attainable but the rewards larger. this would increase the anticipation even more so since the reward means more and the build up is more drawn out giving the player more time to think about it. and you could tease the player too which would also increase the anticipation.

it's scientifically proven that unexpected rewards are more exciting than expected rewards as they stimulate more dopamine and adrenaline (who doesn't like a surprise blow job?). you could be the first to force random sex acts into your games at the most unexpected moments (no dialogue needed). adding a gambling element is also an excellent way to get this response while also adding an element of risk which is also exciting.

Nicely done, but missing some important details.

Of those missing here they are...

1: She needs to moan and make some kind of noise during the fun stuff like when she's giving oral, and when she's working the shaft.

2: Needs selectable positions. That being, some guys like to watch her back as he finishes, some of us prefer to finish with her looking us in the eye. More positions like cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, missionary, doggy style, scissor, all would be acceptable options for the finale.

3: Options to cum inside or out. Honestly I prefer to cum inside, and watch her tremble from taking my hot seed inside in the nigh-helpless position of missionary. Some guys don't want to feel like he's impregnating a girl out of some fear.

Overall, I like it, it's almost perfect. It had a minor trip, but it's still great.

the mini game takes way to damn long

I like the style of the art in this one, the animations are definitely decent, the maze mini game was fun. Story was better than I have seen from a Vadim game in a while. I would have given 5 stars but the scene where the adventurer takes the barmaid from behind just doesn't look right; he's supposed to be pulling her hair, but her hair looks totally limp and not right for the pose.

its been awhile since ive enjoyed a game from you guys and I really appreciate this 8/10 I say