Reviews for "Sweet Inn"

I didn't feel like much of a challenge at the beginning with the maze-like puzzles, as they were linear and didn't offer much challenge and becoming more annoying near the end of it, the actual animations are not bad, but the background artwork is clearly some blurred screenshots of Skyrim, the dialogue is rather average, as is the game, it is by no means amazing nor is it awful.

this game isn't labtop friendly at all making the maze three times harder and longer

That minigame is such a boner-killer.

Skoooorem? Could use better animation the fockin mazes are a bit tedious

maze is a bass on a mouse but other than that was a good little game. why no sex sounds?