Reviews for "Sweet Inn"

nice game :)

Compared to some of the other games as of recent, this one is pretty good. No anatomy done wrong (human genitalia on clearly NOT humans), no over-sized breats, pretty smooth animation and with slightly challenging, but not too hard, mini-game. Perfect for this type of game. Only downside, if any, is that it felt a little short.

This, however, is good work. More of this would be nice.

Skyrim as BGs? damn

Thank the lord for a touchscreen laptop. You wouldn't think that one would forget they can use their screen instead of mouse pad. Thanks for answering the calls on the over sized breast, that is very civilized of you.

If you are on a computer just right click, move the mouse to the heart and left click to win. Not that hard to figure out guys