Reviews for "Silent Synapse"

Love the minimalism of this one, yet the actual game design has a certain stylized feeling to it. I would suggest changing the title screen, the white font doesn’t go with the overall vibe somewhat. Maybe melow/trancy electronic music in later work?
Also great to see the developer actually replying back to the community.
Right on!

TerribleDesign responds:

I could probably use the grey/purple color on the fonts, but the contrast does draw the eye to the instructions. It is actually quite difficult to decide what to explain and how to teach it for a quick 5 or 10 minute game. Eye catching text is one of the quickest ways to do that.

I've already decided that there will be music in my next project. It will have to be implemented well enough for me to be satisfied, so it will take a while.

I've always thought the Newgrounds community was great. Why ignore it?

Thanks for your remarks; I'm glad you enjoyed the game!

WTF??? I can't play the game bc ads are blocking the game!!!!

TerribleDesign responds:

The first video ad is on every single Newgrounds submission. The second ad is also a preloader, and you can click "Play" when the game is loaded to get rid of the ad. There is nothing odd about this.

This game, is hard as diiiick....but in a good way, it's challenge comes not from crippling the player but otherways, a little like meat boy, the only complaint I have is the hit boxes are a little wonky, but other than that, great work.

TerribleDesign responds:

I am happy that you had fun with my game and enjoyed the challenge of the levels. Where exactly did you have an issue with the collisions?

this is hard... my dick that is after playing this game- WOOOOAHHH

TerribleDesign responds:

It's nice to know my game cures erectile dysfunction.
This is how I make my millions.

Good and challenging game. I think the square is becoming the most well known character, he's appeared in so many games! But seriously, great job.

Thanks!
Circle is also pretty popular with games. Square and Circle used to be the best of friends. Now Square and Circle are in a bitter rivalry over who gets to be in the most games. ;(