Reviews for "Silent Synapse"

Nothing fancy but lol what the hell is up with the trippy soundtrack?

TerribleDesign responds:

Trippy? I swear I bought a discount dubstep sample pack to make this. I even sampled a lauded vocal hook and bass drop from a famous song.

I don't like this!

You love it?
On a more serious note, what did you not like?

The level with the circle room and the blocks that you need to survive through is impossible.

TerribleDesign responds:

After the level reshuffle, I kept the last level at about the same level of difficulty because it was the last level. Now it is even easier!
Can you get through this version?

I know the game is called "Silent" Synapse, but seriously at least some quiet and repetitive music -like elevator music- or even a sound effect are always good. Apart from that it's a nice game. Maybe you could add more innovative features.

TerribleDesign responds:

Hello, thanks for the review. I have just posted a new version with rearranged levels, so you may want to give that a try. :)

If you look at my new stretch goal, I will add dubstep once this game hits 20000 views!

the silence adds nothing, and only emphasizes how bare bones the game is. there's no motivation to continue playing, it's just sort of soul sucking tedium. I honestly feel like I want a refund, and I spent a total of like five minutes on the game.

tl;dr, games are supposed to be fun, or at least have you work to get something besides idiotic achievements.

TerribleDesign responds:

Idiotic achievements? Can't you tell I was being 100% serious with "Wall Simulator 2014"?