Reviews for "#Escape: The Waiting Room"

It was okay. But, the only part that made absolutely no sense, was when you needed the bottle of Amnezol to put in the wires???? Um. Why? Haha,

Conductive, it's metal.

Fantastic game! I love escape games that aren't way to complex!

Aprime responds:

Thank you very much! Yeah, I tried to make it somewhat realistic without some arbitrarypadlocks etc

Finally got around to playing this classic. :) Was a short but fun game, with plenty of replays to be done to get the medals... though I found moving around the room wasn't as obvious as it could have been. The 'invisible borders' could've been visible, for example, and moving back via the back button wasn't the easiest way either. The motion looking across the room took some time, too, when you wanted to get to that vending machine as quick as possible for example. So, control-wise not optimal, but the rest of it was great. Props on great voice acting too, really builds up the setting in a cool way. Good game.

-cd-

Aprime responds:

Nice one Cyberdevil. I wonder what makes this game a classic xD
Fair enough about the controls, the looking around thing was something I especially wanted, so it would be interesting to explore ways I could have made it better.
Glad you had fun :D

It's very fun but why is the leader board flooded with people beating it in 5 seconds? Is there some secret win I'm not seeing?

Aprime responds:

Now that would be telling ;)

what even