Reviews for "#Escape: The Waiting Room"

Really good for an escape game.

Thank you very much! :D

Usually when I hate Escape room games, there'll so difficult and filled with obscure puzzles that I always have to resort to looking up a walk through. This was one that I didn't have to do that. I went from one task to the next based on logic, and I enjoyed it. The only walkthrough I did have to look up for this was for the medals, which is fine.

However, completing this game in less than a minute is pretty hard. And it's not because I forget the steps. It's because the game works against you. There's no short cut on the keyboard to hit to back away from what you're looking at. You have to somehow find the invisible arrows on the side of the screen, which I don't personally like. And if you look closely at something, there's no arrow up above or down below to back out of it. You have to click the back button. Sure it's something very little, but to complete this in under a minute, every second matters, and it takes me 2 or 3 seconds to open up my inventory and click the back button each time. The mechanics really work against you to get that achievement, and so it feels fixed.

Aprime responds:

The mechanics may not be that great, but at least there's a back button. There really shouldn't be a struggle to complete it in less than a minute once you remember how to complete the game. It's just picking up the stuff in the right order, things that are next to each other. Then you'll have many tens of seconds available.

I did it in 8 sec ;D

crazy

This game was awesome!

Aprime responds:

Pretty good. I didn't like how most of the achievements were secret, but whatever. The Usain Bolt one was hard. I barely got it with 57 seconds

Aprime responds:

The thing I like about the Usain Bolt medal is that it's possible for anyone once they know how to Escape the room :)
Had to be secrets in a game like this, otherwise it's too easy. But maybe that's what you like...