Reviews for "The Blind Swordsman"

So challenging, so unique, so good.

This is one real awesome game and it have an real unique gameplay sistem but,my problem with this game is how unclear it is where you can actually attack. Are there only three directions? Left, right, and middle? Do I need to hold down the arrow key to stay turned, or do I just press it once?

This game feels unique, and it helped me discover something I wanted to do a long time ago.

So I'm quite surprised that I've gotten past the second level so far, to be honest. It's definitely forced me to concentrate on the sounds since you've got no other way of determining where and when an attack is going to come. Anyway, onto the review.

It's a great game with a unique concept, and it's certainly challenging too. The only complaint I'd have is that there's no difficulty setting - as you may have gathered from the other reviews, not everyone has great headphones, and mine aren't the best either. If there was a way to choose how easy it is to tell which side an attack was coming from for those less advanced headphones, that'd be awesome. If that's not possible then it's all chill, I don't claim to know a thing about sound design so I'm not sure if you'd be able to do it. ^__^ A tutorial would be nice too since I wasn't sure how to kill the guy on level 1. Otherwise, good work!

i GAVE UP JEEZ