Reviews for "The Blind Swordsman"

v1.3
- Added death hints about how to play and how you died.
- Reworked Warlock battle
- Allow restarting as soon as dead
- Added more skipable things with spacebar
- Fixed audio issues and added slower horse sound when he's circling you.
- Fix some cinematics issues
- Fix various bugs
- Show current score after survival mode

Bravo you only show the players character get pierced by an enemy, The game should ask if we want to watch the full game!

The game is good, difficult, but good. The only problem is the horseman, there is no audible pattern that I can distinguish. I have been playing for a good two hours on the horseman, and each time I think I figure out the pattern, I realize it's changed up on me. Attacking from the left, move right while defending... well that's good to an extent but the 5th block is always a guaranteed hit, while the others are "perfect blocks".

I'm going to give this game a break for a few, but I'd like to see the horseman a little more audible in direction while attacking, the horse if anything muffles the attack direction till it's too late.

This is a really hard game. It would be cool to have a cheat mode to see what is happening.

I guess I keep practising until I can reliably beat the first guy.

No matter what I do this is this weird randomly repeating menu noise that makes it un playable and I cant beat the second level I cant seem to hit him period even when I know i'm in his direction, Parrying dose nothing has he always hits me the second time around. would not recommend it as my experience has been a terrible one.

I played it when it first came out, and it's still AWESOME,

The bad thing is that, it has a achievement sound bug and a achievement sound popping every 3 secs is not good for a Hearing game, but i hope you fix it

keep it up