Reviews for "Valthirian Arc 2"

i'd give 4,5 because sometimes it just gets boring, plus i get crazy on how many students i have!
but it goes back to 5 when i see all the effort i will have to do on beating the hardest missions

Great! But please a little tip on killing the counselor, I've got everything maxed in my 4 guys, best equipment, and still can't kill him :(

i gave u 5 in votations cuz it seems u tried hard in making the game, but its not really my type and probably will never play it....
but 4.5 for the hard work!! =D

alot of fun! sometimes loading gets stuck but fun :)

Really loved the game. Even if the voices could be better, overall this is a game i played for at least 6 or 7 hours without getting bored.
Great work, keep up the good work !
(Many things made me thought of ragnarok online... :) )