Reviews for "Valthirian Arc 2"

This game is very good, its verrry addicting. But I had to give 4.5 instead of full 5 because this game doesnt have good instructions. I mean, its the game that you discover on your own but things such as giving your student another job, making your graduate a mentor or buying weapons/armour. Those things the NPCs talk about but they dont explain it. Also, there's a quest where it doesnt really explain what your supposed to do, it just says kill this amount of ogres within a certain time, but the amount keeps growing and I never am able to finish!

But I like how the quests really do challenge you and you grow to like your little students. Overall, its an awesome game, just with minor faults.

This game is definitely good. Especially when you take the time to observe the students and make stories.

Can someone tell me how to buy stuff?

Fun, well done, I guess. Expansion is nice I guess. Kind of interesting. I didn't like how you guys kinda took out the tactics of the old game- this game the battles are more boring because there are absolutely no tactics involved, just beat stuff up, or die if you're the wrong level. The range of the mana scholar and using lakes to serve as barriers and luring out monsters caused the game to be more than just roaming kiling/dying and had a large fun factor.

I'm not a fan of some of the new character art- I loved the look of the duelist, gunslinger, and I don't see something like that on here, which is a shame because the old art is gorgeous. They don't have to be class linked but if you wanted to generate it with the characters.

The voice acting is well done, but the Indonesian accented voices- while yes, well done, is not consistent with the earlier game. It's confusing and a little bit startling because then you're wondering if there is now an alternate Valthirian. It can be my pet peeve a bit, but to be honest, the Indonesian accented voices, if tied in with the previous storyline/game, could make sense, as, foreign fantasy land, of course the accent would be different- and as it's also hard to place for me (cause I suck at life! Until I googled who did it, and nice job, sorry I can't enjoy it), it's perfectly valid as a fantasy land accent, but - I mean, if you're going to have two different accents, it only makes sense if you keep the old one from the previous game and added the new one in as well. (Dual accented people) or stick with one, otherwise it's offputting.

Otherwise, another enjoyable, interesting game, nice interface and artwork.

This game is awesome but it is pretty hard to make money and the boss fights wow depends on how prepared you are

This needs medals.