Reviews for "Valthirian Arc 2"

this game is immensely addicting. tons to do, lots to unlock. Its so much fun

5/5 nice game :)

Not sure if its just me but I can't seem to see everything even when I click on "show all" the bottom screen seems to be cut off and some of dialog drags off the page so I can't see everything there saying....

Great game!
Too bad I had to play it on another site because here on NG the loader kept getting stuck at some point. Still 5 stars, worth it.

Its a fantastic work! Splendid game.

Here some minor issues:
The mission "outpost Defense" wants you to defeat a ever rising number of ogres scattered all around the map in 1:30 minutes. That cant be correct, can it?

The hint that you can drive away your people from a fight by keep on clicking until everbody is off, is very handy and essantial if you want to defeat the final boss.
I just barely found out that technique after multiple atemps at the boss. it would be nice if the game tells you that thing at some point.

THe game could be improved by additional hints in the loading screen, I guess.

Something that would be pretty damn sweet, wuold be with more turn and maybe one or two more "cinematic" cutscenes. But thats hard shit of corse. Bonus.

Greets