Reviews for "Valthirian Arc 2"

Everything seems great except one problem, the hunts don't seem to work no matter who I select to use for them! I select "embark" & then "yes" & it doesn't do anything. A little help here?

It would be nice to have an income window where we could see how much we need to pay tutors monthly fee.

:3 nice game i raelly like this more than the 1st one those sound effects are sooo cute , simulation game of having a school more now , just to ake sure wont start to be some sort of sim school thing , the art work hmm is good
the ai hmm not yet at full optential

This is one interesting game. Who would've thought that being a principal in a fantasy RPG academy can be addicting?

This game has a nice gameplay thanks to the balance of "Ville" style in which you need to build, upgrade, and maintain an academy and RPG style in which you do.. RPG stuffs like leveling and questing. Also, the fact that it has cute graphics and interactions between students combined with okay story arcs makes it even more addicting. There are also lots of other stuffs need to be monitored like talents, stats growth, and equipments.

It has its problems though. The game info doesn't cover enough info, there are very few character and monster sprites(recolors sucks), not enough story arcs, and the controls are not very convenient. It is still kind of hard to compare students, check instructors, and all of those things because the shortcut and menu are not very user-friendly.

Overall, this game is quite interesting. It gets repetitive after a while, but it will not matter much because you will still get sucked into playing it for hours and hours.

It is satisfying to see that there are nice Indonesian-made games out there.

Wish it had hotkeys for recruiting and quests.