Reviews for "Valthirian Arc 2"

Saw the word 'Epic' in the mouse over description and almost didn't play

To PenguinPyromaniac
The Chancellor Fight was easy. Get one Paladin, one scholarsage, one medica, and one arquebuiser. The tank well tanks it and just spam the heal while the ranged do their work. Dont use the paladins special cause he dies fast if you do that. the heal spam is good enough to keep the party alive. keep everyone but the paladin away from him. I lost once cause i used the paladins special.

Yes the combat has issues, like how the 3 bot party members charge when you try to pull one enemy -_-* but its not really unbalanced. One thing that i would like is the level recommended for missions, cause i could see why you think that in a way. But the level you have to be to do the drake missions are higher than 15. If you make the tank charge in first no other party member has to worry as long as you keep him healed. If everyone somehow dies make sure to run away with the healer while other members are cannon fodder. lure 1 enemy at a time and just heal.

Yes Jeanne advice is bad cause i never died. Except against the first drake and the chancellor.

Yes theres bugs, its not an A game off the shelves at EB Games. Its a newgrounds game and a good one at that.

At least there is voice acting.

Also a tip for lazy people, click any character and it shows their status. Leave the game on over night like that and it wont pause at the end of the year so you can boost levels, gold, and ap easily.

I was going to comment on some minor problems and such, justifying a -0.5 star deduction... then I thought...

Seriously, you couldn't even BUY games this good when I was a kid, and now they're FREE and play in a browser. Man what kind of whiner would that make me.

5 STARS!

voice acting is terrible and the gameplay is incredibly boring, not a bad idea but the game lacks any entertainment

It's actually an amazing game, seriously. Great gameplay, love the anime style art. But there is a little detail: after a while it gets really slow and I mean it just stops mid-game and it's imposible to keep playing or it will load the mission for an hour and then give you a black screen. It's really frustrating specially since I'm actually enjoying the rest of the game a lot. So please check that out.