Reviews for "Retarded Animal Babies 9"

Another amazing classic NG's series that I hold dear.
So glad to hear that you're planning on working on some new stuff soon, can't wait!
Anyway, thanks for all the great moments, and stay classy Dave!
XD

love the vore ending lol

Dave. I love you (no homo). RAB is a staple of my childhood and always smacks of fondness any time my mind trips across memory lane. Thank you for being completely awesome. I'm sorry for taking your time with this peasant's ramblings sire. I'll apply 50 lashings to myself post-haste.

One of your many fans,
-CO

THe fact that it is going out of its way to be retarded somehow upgrades the novelty of the jokes.

Great how an episode made almost 10 years ago, for a very old series with juvenile crude humor can get daily second place. That's why I love Newgrounds and the RAB are one of the main reasons I started visiting this site regularly. Thanks Dave for finally uploading this. I will probably be there in 2018 or 2023 for episode 16. (Hey I'm a cheap bastard)