Reviews for "Retarded Animal Babies 9"

Funny but worth buying a DVD.

I have watched the entire series and have enjoyed it immensely, You have an excellent sense of humor and good animating skills, I thank you for keeping me entertained over the years. GOOD JOB DAVE!!!

Well, I never thought I'd see the day where this came to the website. Then again, I kind of forgot about it. It's always great to see rare stuff. Maybe someday you'll submit the other episodes only shown on DVD? Anyway, it was weird to see an older episode. It's not that the animation looks weird, it's just that it's short compared to most of your newer stuff.

I wouldn't be surprised if that was true for Donkey. I remember having to answer a question about how Bunny died in this one. He didn't really die, just got his tongue ripped out. I'm glad Puppy got worse punishment. The animation actually does hold up.

Dave, I know you've been wanting to get out of RAB for a while, and honestly that's fine if you want to. I just want to say thanks for giving me something to laugh at for a decade. You've made my life just that much better by giving me filthy humor and mind-numbing awesomeness to laugh at so hard I hurt myself at times. Thank you my friend, thank you.

we got it