Reviews for "Retarded Animal Babies 9"

To anyone that thinks the humor is immature, your noob is showing. Great as always Dave.

The animation wasn't bad, though in some parts seemed like laziness kicked in (e.g.: when chasing the hamster). The jokes, and in general the story, were rather stale and a bit too repetitive. And yes, juvenile, but as you mentioned at the end, that's 11-year-old's humour for you. Honestly I don't understand why everybody finds this a good submission (nor why somebody would spend money on a DVD full of this), but I guess it's the juvenile memory coming back. Most users were a lot younger 9 years ago and might, by reflex, still find it funny... somehow. That's the only logical explanation I can find to explain any successful comedy in this animation. Therefore, no more than 1.5 Stars from me.

WHAT IN THE NAME OF ALL SANE WHAT DID I SEE IT WAS NON UTTERLY STUPID AND PREETY CRAPPY

That's pretty thoughtful of you, Dave! Thanks a lot! If you could also upload the 16th episode, it would be better!

Wow I havent seen Retarded Babies Animal in yearrrrrsss.

Little nastlagia for me. Funny as always!