Reviews for "Retarded Animal Babies 9"

Dave, as always, love your work. This now proves why I must get off my lazy American backside and get the DVDs. My thanks for a decade of dropping my IQ. And thank you for the advice on making a sound file sound like a phone call, which I have used in several of my YouTube episodes.

I don't know...
Although this episode isn't as good as the other ones, it's still pretty entertaining.

Dave, we miss your work! Please make new episodes! PLEASE!!!

Old friends here again. forver far and few between. But FUCK YAH that episode was the
BALLsss. Dave man no gun to your head, the horse is beaten into ground beef and sold at local walmarts; But we've been waiting so long just for this one. The waiting drives me insane my friend.
At any rate if i buy a napkin can i blow it up, print it and hang it on my wall? I'm rabbling again...anywayz keep on drawing man your talent is noticed more and more each day.

Best ending I've seen since Death Proof.