Reviews for "Retarded Animal Babies 9"

So that's what happened to episode 9. Well I will look at this like a NES style retro release or something. Happy 10th. I hate going back in time, it hurts.

I didn't think that this would ever return to NG!
Welcome back =)

It's just as sick and twisted as I remember it. :) Just a little something awesome! Tqisted idea, smooth animation and in the end... justice. Congrats on the ten year anniversary! I'll keep a lookout in 2023!

-cd-

I bought the downloadable version of this awhile back, and it still makes my brain twitch.

Dave responds:

I appreciate that; you're one of only a few dozen people to do that. I didn't sell enough of those downloadables to ever actually collect my minimum payment check from the digital distributor, but I primarily feel bad that your $1.00 disappeared into the ethereal coffers of some stupid, probably no-longer-existent corporation (Kagi, in this case). But it is the thought that counts! Thanks! :o)

lmfao i love u guys make more i missed u dave