Reviews for "Retarded Animal Babies 9"

Loved it, glad to see that some of Dave's stuff is still being posted on the front page. The style of it looked good as it always did. It's sad that there's such a gap between episodes or ANYTHING Dave uploaded. Now that Newgrounds was taken over by a bunch of 8 year old's who go full retard, no one's going to understand anything that has to do with the RAB series except for people who were there from the beginning.

Wow, people actually bought this.

What dafuq did i just watch!!??!! Well i still liked it because it reminded me of happy tree friends and it has good animation.

released in 6 april 2013, it was my Birthday XD Well done Animated XD