For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 168 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Tactical Assassin: Mobile"

Nice game, but it seems to me like the mouse and the crosshair arent aligned, which makes it feel like something is wrong and I cant go further to the left or right. Like i coundt even hit the training target on the far right.

simonhason responds:

You are supposed to zoom Out / zoom back in on a new area - it is part of the mechanic because the backgrounds are too big for mouse controls, your mouse will go outside of the game area before you can see more of the map (remember, this is designed for mobiles and that problem doesn't exist)

Thanks for the review!

it was a pretty decent game but i think there should have been a lil more details with the weapons like having a point system or earn money to upgrade weapons in future releases i dont know if it me personally but i like to unlock more than just the next level

simonhason responds:

Definitely more unlockable guns in the next ones! Thanks for the review

lovely game, kinda would have been fun to add in a wind and distance variable in the game, but I guess that's just me. Ether way good game

simonhason responds:

I absolutely agree - I have programmed a test for the next Installment of this series to have an actual bullet flight, so you see your bullet get affected by wind/gravity instead of a "mock" system where if you aim in the right spot it counts as a hit. I am very proud of this test because I have never seen a Flash sniper game with this mechanic yet :D
LOOK OUT!

Fairly challenging, for example the final mission, bridge, took me a while to figure out, but overall a good game.

simonhason responds:

Thank you! And Metal Gear Solid is my absolute favorite game. Did you notice the Alaska mission is designed to look like Shadow Moses from metal gear solid on the PS ;)

fix the aiming of the pistol it hard with it ok

simonhason responds:

Really? I find it goes where your mouse goes so I wish you gave a little bit more detail on the issues you had :(
Thanks for playing thhough!